Will you let me take care of you on your session day by offering hair and makeup?
5 Reasons Why You Deserve Hair and Makeup for Your Portraits
Here are five reasons why you deserve hair and makeup for your portraits and how this will result in portraits you’ll cherish forever.
1. Remove that Stress from Your Day – I don’t know about you, but I always stress doing my hair and makeup for a big event or party. I’m never sure if I should try a new style or how to get the perfect blowout. Knowing you have a hair and makeup artist waiting for you completely eliminates that stress so that all you feel is excitement!
2. You’ll Feel Relaxed – Your hair and makeup session will help you relax and get ready for your session. Instead of rushing around before the session, your hair and makeup time will allow you to slow down, breathe, and look forward to spending time with your amazing family.
3. Confidence – The truth is that you really are beautiful! I can’t wait to show you through your portraits how beautiful you truly are. Having your hair and makeup professionally applied will simply give you confidence in believing that for yourself. Your hair and makeup artist will apply “photo ready” makeup that enhances your natural beauty and give you a hairstyle that feels like you. I always choose a makeup artist that understands what photo ready makeup means.
4. You Deserve Pampering – Here’s another truth, you deserve to be pampered. You do so much for others; it’s time for you to enjoy some special treatment. You’ll feel like you have your very own glam team while you relax and enjoy the experience of having your hair and makeup done.
5. It Allows You To Let Go and Enjoy the Experience – On the day of the session, you can trust me to take care of everything. Your job is to let go and just enjoy your family. The more relaxed and connected you and your family feel, the more beautiful your images will be.
Full-Service Modesto Portrait Photographer
As a mom of three, I know how hard it is to let it go and just enjoy the moment. That’s why I’ve created a full-service portrait experience that takes care of mom. I want you to be able to take a deep breath and soak it all in. You’ll always look back at your finished portrait artwork and remember that wonderful day with your family.
If you have any questions or wish to schedule a consultation with me, please send me a message here.