Have you ever wanted to send a nice gift to an entrepreneur or business owner and needed a good idea? I created this list of ten gift ideas for the entrepreneur in your life. It’s a mix of items found online and certificates from local businesses. You really can’t go wrong with any of them, this list gives you a few ideas depending on what you want to give and your budget.
When do you need to send an entrepreneur a gift? You might want to send a gift thanking them for a referral or doing business with you. You may want to send something to celebrate an opening or anniversary. The gift ideas below are tailored for a busy Northern CA business owner but work for any occasion!
10 Northern CA Entrepreneur Gift Ideas
1. Coffee Warmer – How many times have you reached for your cup of coffee and realized it was cold? I recently learned that reheating cold coffee destroys some of the benefits. This temperature-controlled mug from Amazon is perfect for keeping that busy business owner’s coffee warm.
2. Journal or Planner – Who wouldn’t love a fresh journal or beautiful planner? You can find journals that are tailored to business owners with prompts and quotes or great planners like the ones from Erin Condren. I also love the Day Designer planner which has it all. If you want a nice blank journal, I like this high-quality journal from Amazon. Pair it with a nice pen, and it makes a great gift.
4. Reed Diffuser- A cute diffuser is the perfect addition to any entrepreneur’s desk. The reed diffusers carried by Soy Jessie, who’s local to Ripon, look and smell amazing and would make a great gift!
6. Candle – A beautiful and sweet-scented candle might just be the perfect gift. Don’t just buy a candle from anywhere. Studio Joy in Ripon offers my favorite locally poured candles. You can stop by and shop without being a Pilates member.
8. Lunch – Treat them to a nice lunch at a favorite local establishment. The Falcon’s Lair or Primo’s are two good options (we have so many amazing options right here in Ripon) for a gift certificate. Other options I love are Relish in Escalon and Good Day Lucille in Modesto.
10. Brand Photography Guide Certificate – Maybe the entrepreneur you know could use something for their business. A brand photography gift certificate is a fantastic gift that would go a long way. As a business owner myself, I know just how important brand photography is and what that investment means for your business. If you’re interested in a gift certificate, send me a message here.
Supporting Northern CA Entrepreneurs
Giving a thoughtful gift to the entrepreneur in your life can really make their day and strengthen your relationship. It’s a nice way to recognize their efforts or help them celebrate an accomplishment. I’m passionate about supporting our local business community, which is why I encourage you to shop local as much as possible.