The photos I have with my children are among my most prized possessions. They are more than a photo, they are a moment in time that I’ll treasure forever. Maybe it’s a photo from a fun family vacation that brings back sweet memories. Or maybe it’s a photo of Christmas morning and being able to see the joy on my children’s faces. When I look at each image with my children, it brings me back to that moment.
Planning a professional family photo session tends to fall on mom’s shoulders. She has to find the photographer, choose the location, plan outfits, coordinate the session day, then she has to figure out what to do with her images. This is where full-service photography is different. My stress-free portrait sessions take care of all the details and planning for you so that you can just enjoy and soak in a beautiful moment with your children.
This amazing mom wanted to capture professional portraits of her two daughters and celebrate this time in their life. Through this full-service portrait experience, we were able to do just that! I’m so glad she took the time to have her dream portrait session, and I loved being able to take care of everything for her.
I’ll share their beautiful session along with how full-service photography takes care of mom and helps her feel special.
5 Ways Full-Service Photography Takes Care of Mom
1. Session Planning – Mom doesn’t have to stress or worry about any of the details or pulling together a portrait session on her own. We’ll have a consultation where we chat about your dream family session and how you want to use your beautiful images. I love getting to know my clients and their families, so I’m able to tailor the session to you!
2. Wardrobe Styling and Guidance – No need to run around to different stores or buy several outfits online. During your consultation, we’ll go over wardrobe and how to style your family. I can offer specific wardrobe advice based on the clothing you own, send you links with outfit suggestions, or you can access my client closet that has dresses available for moms and a few dresses and outfits for younger children.
3. Professional Hair and Makeup – The truth is that you deserve professional hair and makeup for your portrait session. Not only will you feel confident and photo ready, but it’ll give you an opportunity to relax and be pampered.
4. Easygoing, Memorable Portrait Session Experience – A full-service portrait session is never rushed or pressured. You and your children will have an easygoing and fun experience that you’ll never forget. You’ll always look back on these portraits with a smile and remember how wonderful it was to celebrate your beautiful family.
5. Portrait Artwork – Your images won’t be stuck on a flash drive or computer where they can be lost and are not easily found by yourself or your family. Instead, we dream up your portrait artwork together. After your session, we’ll meet for an image reveal where you’ll get to sit back and soak in every image from the session. You’ll even get to see your images sized to scale on your own wall, so you can see what arrangement, sizes, and images you love most. You’ll choose your favorites and we’ll turn your images into professional portrait artwork that will be on display in your home.
Full-Service Motherhood Photographer
As moms, we work so hard to take care of everyone around us. With my full-service portrait sessions, I’m able to take care of mom and help her feel special. You take care of everyone else, so please let me take care of you! I want your portrait experience to be a wonderful, memorable experience that you’ll hold close to your heart for years to come.
If you have any questions or wish to schedule a call with me, please send me a message here.
Contact us today to schedule your family portrait session!
(209) 456-9353 or email@example.com
or click the Contact link at the top of our website.